Events of 2012
1. Yearbooks will be distributed this Friday, May 16, after school--those students who get out after 8th period will be allowed to pick them up at that time; no one is allowed to miss any part of any class--even study hall--to get his book.
2. Students must have their IDs and will be asked to sign for their books; no one may pick up anyone else's book under any circumstances.
3. Yearbooks will be distributed in the Student Commons and will be
4. If there are any yearbooks left over, they will be sold on a first come first serve basis next Monday, May 19, in the Student Commons for $65 cash only! Absolutely no yearbooks will be sold before that time.
6. If you are unsure whether you bought a yearbook, please check with the bookkeeper before distribution day.