Over the past couple months, I have constantly been hearing obsessive talk about One Direction, the boy band consisting of five European young men who have recently just hit stardom […]
Tagged: One Direction
- Goldberg Chosen as 2015 Graduation SpeakerApril 6, 2015
- 2015 Boys Varsity Baseball PreviewMarch 31, 2015
- The Pointless Side of PARCC TestingMarch 16, 2015
- Administration Eliminates Blood DrivesMarch 4, 2015
- Journalism Conventions: Why the Experiences Outweigh the CostApril 17, 2015
- Principal’s Recognition Breakfast To Be Held TomorrowApril 21, 2015
- Dance Marathon Trivia Night To Be Held FridayApril 22, 2015
- Teachers Honored at ‘You Make A Difference’ BreakfastApril 24, 2015
Photo of the Week
Yearbooks will be distributed Friday, May 15, in the Student Commons after school--those students who get out after 8th period will be allowed to pick them up at that time; no one is allowed to miss any part of any class--even study hall--to get his book.
Students must have their IDs and will be asked to sign for their books; no one may pick up anyone else's book under any circumstances.
IF there are any yearbooks left over, they will be sold on a first come first serve basis next Monday, May 19, in the Student Commons for $70 cash only! Absolutely no yearbooks will be sold before that time.
If you are unsure whether they bought a yearbook, please check with the bookkeeper before distribution day.
Any questions see Ms. Swanson